I’m an avid wig collector who loves to try different trends and styles. As a beauty guru, I’ve tried a lot of short lace front wigs to keep up with the trends while also looking for the absolute best fit.
I’ve also done a fair amount of research on different brands to find out what works best for us wig lovers out there.
My top pick is the HAIRCUBE Lace Front Wig because it is lightweight, comfortable, and allows proper circulation. However, there are a few other great options for wigs out there that I will cover below.
Keep reading for more!
- Who Should Get This?
- The Best Short Lace Front Wigs Reviewed
- 1. HAIRCUBE Lace Front Wig (Most Comfortable Option)
- 2. Opulence by Gabor (Most Natural-looking Option)
- 3. Curly Brazillian Lace Front Wig by Kun Gang (Shortest Option)
- 4. Risk by Ellen Willie (Best for Sensitive Scalps)
- 5. Brave the Wave by Raquel Welch (Best for Timeless Look)
- 6. Voltage by Raquel Welch (Best Low-maintenance Option)
- 7. Elite by Ellen Wille (Best Lightweight Option
- 8. BLY Lace Front Bob (Best Heat-resistant Option)
- Best Short Lace Front Wigs: What to Consider
- Final Words
Who Should Get This?
Any wig-lover can make use of any of the gorgeous wigs below. From beginners to wig connoisseurs, anyone can appreciate the wigs below.
Some women want to keep their wigs as short as possible, and others are just looking for a short bob. Whichever is your preference, the wigs listed below will definitely help you make a choice.
The Best Short Lace Front Wigs Reviewed
Below is a list of my recommended best short lace front wigs to buy. Read the detailed review before you make your decision.
1. HAIRCUBE Lace Front Wig (Most Comfortable Option)
The first wig mentioned goes to the Haircube lace front wig. This wig is a short textured pixie cut with face-framing features.
This wig has also been specifically designed to allow for better circulation with its thin weft. This is to keep you comfortable and cool whenever you wear it.
- It fits the average head size
- Thin weft for better circulation
- Very affordable
2. Opulence by Gabor (Most Natural-looking Option)
Next, this is a chin-length wig that features a gorgeous clean angled cut at the nape for a natural-looking appearance.
It features a hand-knotted monofilament part for a natural appearance and is ready to wear straight out of the box. It is also available in different colors to match your personal preference.
- Very closely mimics a natural hairstyle
- It fits an average head size
- It may not be the most comfortable fit
- Higher price
3. Curly Brazillian Lace Front Wig by Kun Gang (Shortest Option)
This curly lace front by Kun Gang is a bold addition to any look. This is a synthetic fiber lace front wig that features a monofilament crown for a natural look.
It comes with velvet-lined ear tabs to conform to the natural shape of your temples, as well as velcro straps for a secure fit.
Overall, this wig is perfect for a girl looking for a short, bold, and clean look.
- Natural appearance
- Good ventilation
- Parts naturally
- Fewer options for styling
4. Risk by Ellen Willie (Best for Sensitive Scalps)
Now, if you’re a strong, independent woman who doesn’t need a man, the Risk by Ellen Willie is for you.
This short lace front wig features flawless textured layers with the ability to tousle, flip, spike, or straighten how you like.
This wig is also ideal for those with a sensitive scalp, as it has made of some of the most natural and comfortable material on the market.
- Made with sensitive scalp material
- One size does not fit everyone
- Lacks high-quality material
5. Brave the Wave by Raquel Welch (Best for Timeless Look)
If you’re looking for a timeless classic, Raquel Welch has got you covered. The Brave the Wave wig features a stunning layering of curls that have that total early 2000’s Taylor Swift vibe.
Amongst its many other features, this synthetic wig features a temple-to-temple lace front monofilament part that allows for the most natural-looking scalp. It also appears very voluminous for a full, healthy look.
- The temple-to-temple lace front allows for a natural look
- Lots of styling options
- Timeless look
- Thin material
6. Voltage by Raquel Welch (Best Low-maintenance Option)
The next short lace front wig is the elegant and charming Voltage by Raquel Welch. This wig features a messy, wispy hairstyle that frames your face & truly makes your eyes pop.
The Voltage is also a voluptuous style of delicate curls that are heat-friendly, pre-cut, and pre-styled. This wig also comes with adjustable velcro straps and ear straps to customize for the perfect fit.
- Low maintenance hair care
- Heat friendly
- Can be hard to style
7. Elite by Ellen Wille (Best Lightweight Option
My next feature is the Elite lace front wig by Ellen Willie. The Elite is a sexy piece that is ideal for a girl that wants to rock her world with something retro and bold.
Carefully crafted with a monofilament part, this style appears natural and is also super comfortable. The cap is also adjustable and lightweight for the perfect fit.
- Natural look
- Allows ventilation to the scalp
- The wig runs small
- Thin material
8. BLY Lace Front Bob (Best Heat-resistant Option)
And lastly, we have this stylish lace front bob that takes business casual to a new level.
Thanks to its virgin hair design, this bob feels exactly like real hair with a natural-looking hairline. This bob is also heat resistant and comes pre-styled for your convenience.
- Heat resistant
- Fits an average head size
- Made with virgin human hair for a natural look
- Lack proper ventilation
Best Short Lace Front Wigs: What to Consider
Here are some important factors that you should consider while choosing your perfect wig.
Keep an eye on the fit of each of these wigs, as some may not be good for your head size. It is best to check the dimensions of the wig to ensure it will be the right fit.
Another thing to keep in mind is the comfort level you’re going for. Some short lace front wigs have a lighter weft for better air circulation, while others don’t. It all depends on personal preference, but typically people aim for a lighter weft for better comfort.
Since we’re talking about short wigs, depending on the wig you choose, there isn’t much you can do in terms of styling. Therefore, if styling is an important feature to you, look for a slightly longer wig rather than a pixie cut.
In conclusion, there are many gorgeous short lace front wig styles out there, but I believe these to be some of the absolute best on the market.
So whether you’ve found the wig of your dreams or simply used the above wigs for some short hair inspiration, I hope this article has helped you to feel bold, empowered, and free to create an entirely new look that will keep you feeling beautiful for many years to come.About Michelle