As a woman who has been growing well-kept dreadlocks for over 10 years, I am a firm believer in using the ever-so-popular synthetic lace front to switch my look from time to time!
With so many options, “trial and error” becomes a bit redundant. (That’s why I’ve taken care of that part for you!) My top pick is the K’ryssma Ombre Gray Lace Front Wig because of its affordability, natural, salon-worthy look, and easy manipulability.
That’s not all! Below you will find other suggestions that I find to be amazing.
- Who Should Get This?
- The Best Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Reviewed
- Best Synthetic Lace Front Wigs: What to Consider
- Final Thoughts
Who Should Get This?
Lace fronts are made with so much versatility these days that any woman can take advantage of using one to channel a new hairdo.
For women who enjoy the luxury of changing their hairstyle frequently, synthetic lace front wigs are perfect. Their quality is more suitable for short-term use and low pricing makes purchasing more than one look easy on the pockets.
Women who are curious about trying a new look, but are not quite convinced just yet, can also reap the benefits of a beautiful new piece. The wig will allow you to freely experiment without making drastic changes to your own hair.
The Best Synthetic Lace Front Wigs Reviewed
Here are my top picks for the best synthetic lace front wigs. Be sure to choose the option that best suits your personal needs.
1. K’ryssma Ombre Gray Lace Front Wig (The Stunning Option)
This piece is absolutely bomb! If you are searching for a rave-worthy look that won’t break the bank, you have met your match. Here are all the reasons why you will fall in love with this unit the same way I did:
- Features a natural, raven black shade at the top that fades beautifully into a fierce, alluring gray hue
- Natural-looking hairline with little individual hairs
- Features a silky smooth, soft-to-touch feel
- Allows you to enjoy a look that would cost hundreds at the salon for a fraction of the price
- Heat resistant up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Gives 2 ½ inches of lace for an easily adjustable hairline
- Provides extra security with 4 comb clips and adjustable straps
- None. Wonderful option for a synthetic lace front.
2. Motown Tress Deep Part Synthetic Swiss Lace Front Wig (The Affordable Option)
If you are looking for a glamorous new ‘do without spending an arm and a leg, Motown Tress is certainly here to help.
One of the most affordable units on the site, this piece is an absolutely stunning option that will leave you shocked at the price point!
- Features ear-to-ear lace coverage
- Showcases deep, natural-looking part
- Comes already cut and styled, immediately ready for wear after lace cut
- Heat resistant up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Available in 12 flattering shades
- Only available in short length
3. FreeTress Equal Brazilian Natural Deep Invisible L-Part Lace Front Wig (The Realistic Option)
Unlike the previously featured styles, the Freetress Equal Brazilian Lace Front Wig places the seam of the wig right at the part. (Which I believe deserves a round of applause!)
Since hair flows away from the seam by instinct, it gives a more natural, realistic feel when the seam sits at the top of your unit. (After all, that is exactly what you are trying to achieve!)
You can even cut a small opening at the top of the wig and pull your own hair through for a look that will have everyone fooled. If you want a natural-looking lace front that gives a taste of Hollywood while allowing you to tweak it to perfection, here it is.
Here’s more information on a unit that is simply to die for:
- Designed to comfortably fit any head size
- Featured L-part seam for highly realistic appearance
- Heat resistant up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has 4-star rating on Amazon with over 1,500 ratings
- Gives celebrity-inspired look for a fraction of the cost
- May shed excessively
Best Synthetic Lace Front Wigs: What to Consider
Here are some important facts that you should keep in mind as you select a synthetic lace front:
Could you imagine being out and about and your wig flying away in the wind? (Sounds awful, right?)
Maybe I know this from experience, but I will never tell!) Just be sure that you choose a unit that will fit your head securely and isn’t too snug. Comfort is very important.
Even though you are shopping for a synthetic wig, it doesn’t have to feel like one. Go for an option that is silky smooth to the touch. If your unit feels real, it will have a better chance of looking real.
Even if you are purposefully going for a vibrant, festive look, be sure to choose a color that is flattering to your face and skin.
For the most realistic appearance, stick to tones that are similar to your natural hair color.
When searching for that perfect synthetic lace front wig, rest assured that you have plenty of options at your disposal! I think the K’ryssma Ombre Gray Lace Front Wig is a great option and a wonderful place to start.
Whether you are looking to “flex on your ex” with a captivating new look, or simply trying to save your hard-earned money as you shop for a wig, there is something available for everyone.
Remember to keep up with maintenance as you wear your new piece and you too can enjoy the benefits of a synthetic lace front wig with a natural look.About Michelle